We seek to plant seeds of hope in our community by getting our hands dirty. While growing healthy produce for our neighbors in need, we look forward to building relationships across generations and among faith communities. At the garden, we can learn sustainable and organic gardening practices as well as laugh, enjoy the fresh air and help young children pull weeds. We hope the Giving Garden will be a place for building relationships, caring for the earth, growing good food, and sharing its nourishing harvest. Reverend Dana Allen Walsh and Steering Committee
Follow the Garden on Facebook for the most up-to-date info and to follow our work in the garden!
Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! We are grateful to many people and organizations who have helped us!
- Forever Green Landscaping and Samantha’s Gardens for donating labor
- Iric Rex of Davis Square Architects for design and construction of the garden shed
- Highland Farm of Merrimac, MA for donating many, many bales of hay
- Mill City Plumbing for repairs to our water line
- And especially Rolling Ridge Retreat and Conference Center for hosting us!