Donate a THANKSGIVING DINNER to Neighbors in Need
Here’s how it works:
- Call or email the Beth Kiker if you can donate a meal: (978) 258-4255 or beth28K@msn.com
- Buy the groceries for a Thanksgiving meal, including a FROZEN turkey, and put it in a sturdy cardboard box (boxes available by the front and kitchen doors at the church).
- Deliver your box:
Date: Monday, November 19
Time: 3-7:00 p.m.
Place: South Church parking lot
41 Central Street, Andover
Volunteers will be on hand to do the heavy lifting!
Volunteers, we can’t do it without you so come for an hour or for the afternoon; we are thankful for YOU!
SHOPPING LIST SUGGESTIONS
To feed families of 4, 6 or 8 people; you choose.
• FROZEN Turkey, 13-15lbs. is a good size
• Stuffing Mix
• Vegetables (Carrots, Onions, Green Beans, Squash, Sweet
• Gravy (no glass jars please!)
• Cranberry Sauce
• Pies (store bought or crust mix and filling)
Extras, if you like…
• Fresh Fruit
• Pretty napkins, paper tablecloth
• Crackers & Cheese
• Candy, like after dinner mints
• Parmalat Milk
• Cans of Goya Green Pigeon or Pink Beans