South Church runs on volunteers like you with positions in seven ministries and their multiple teams.
The teams fall into three categories.
- Chartered (in blue below): necessary for the basic work of the church, with congregationally elected leaders and members
- Self-guided (in yellow below): recognized groups with specific interests and self-chosen leaders
- Ad-hoc (in green below): formed at the request of leadership with a specific purpose
How can you participate? (visit our online directory in Realm for individual contact info)
- Leaders are chosen by Nominating or by each team
- Members are regularly involved with a team. Reach out to the team leader to join!
- Volunteers offer support occasionally as they are able. Check out Service Central to find out what opportunities work best for you!